Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
Physician, General Dermatologist
PIH Health is seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join our established dermatology practice. You will be working in our La Mirada Medical Office Building and will be part of a dynamic and progressive dermatology team. There is opportunity to do some minor surgical procedures and cosmetic procedures in addition to general dermatology clinic, if desired. The PIH Health Dermatology, Aesthetics & Mohs Surgery Center provides a full spectrum of general dermatological services, including medical, surgical and laser procedures as well as aesthetic and cosmetic treatments.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week
- Have flexibility to build the practice you want
- Centrally located and commutable from West LA, Pasadena, South Bay and OC
- Extremely competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Solid referral basis
- Collegial and supportive environment
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce.EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562-698-0811 Ext. 81030
Submit CVs toErica.Taylor2@pihhealth.org
Demonstrated expertise indiagnosing and treating general skin conditions.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellentpatient rapport.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish or Mandarin a plus.
- Enthusiasm with a desire to build a successful practice.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to have the following:
- Current unrestricted California MD/DO License
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA approved residency program in Dermatology
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnosing and treating general skin conditions
- Excellent patient rapport and desire to build a successful practice