WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Gynecology Oncology to join our team at Franciscan Physician Network Gynecologic Oncology Specialists located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Gynecologic Oncology Specialists in Indianapolis specializes in treating early stage and the most advanced and complicated cancers, including cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer and endometrial cancer.
WHAT WE NEED:
The Franciscan Health system puts together multidisciplinary teams of doctors from many specialties, including surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, pathology, research coordinators and genetic counseling, to review each gynecologic oncology case. Together, they design a personalized treatment plan using the most innovative, advanced treatments and research available today.
Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Womens Health with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Previous experience with surgical procedures, DaVinci robotics, and/or inpatient care is ideal. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
For all health care services at Franciscan Physician Network, we follow the Ethical and Religious Directives, while caring for our patient population.
- Schedule: 2 Clinic Days and 3 Operating Room Days
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 20 - 22 patients per day
- Inpatient volume varies
- Common Diagnosis and Procedures:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vaginal Tumors
- Uterine Fibroids
- Cancer Genetic Counseling
- Outpatient Laboratory Testing
- Advanced Practice Provider Support
- Access to most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools, DaVinci robotics, for cancer treatment
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.