WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalists to meet the growing demand of our program at Franciscan Health Lafayette East. This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician satisfaction. The program is well-respected and there is a healthy relationship with hospital administration.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be an Internal or Family Medicine physician, who wants to be a part of the Franciscan Health Hospitalist Program. Candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off; 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. with rotation on swing shift
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Central line placement and intubation procedures preferred
- ACLS/BCLS required
- Open ICU with easy access to specialist consultation
- Respond to Code Blues
- Part of the Rapid Response Team
- Strong collegial support from specialists
- Common Diagnoses:
- Heart Failure
- Renal Failure
- Includes outreach shifts at Crawfordsville & Rensselaer
- Moonlighting opportunities
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Premier compensation package
- Generous relocation allowance available
- Paid malpractice
- CME annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.