The Fairview Hospitalist Services provide general medical care of hospitalized patients at several hospitals located throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas. The Fairview Medical Group is a physician-led, integrated, multi-specialty practice that is comprised of more than 500 providers in 48 practice locations. Hospitalist teams are formed at seven hospitals and usually provide dedicated services to a single location. Our Hospitalists work together to manage and advance the care of a wide variety of patients. Each service is independent and designed to partner with community physicians in providing high quality inpatient care. Sub-specialty consults are available at each location. Day, evening and overnight shifts available. Exact shift times vary by location.
Hospitalist Moonlighting locations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Fairview Northland Medical Center
- Mon-Fri, $160/hr
- Weekend, evening and holiday differentials
- Hours vary by location
*Professional liability coverage is provided for all related activities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited ACGME internal medicine/pediatrics program
- BC/BE with ABMS
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the state of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required)