MHealth Fairview Bethesda Hospital is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician to join the Hospitalist team. Bethesda is a 142 bed facility and is one of only two long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) in the state of Minnesota. Patients usually stay 20 or more days and need daily physician visits. Integrated programs available for patients whose illnesses or injuries have long-term effects. We provide care for our patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs.
- Work with a collegial group of over 25 hospitalists
- Shift hours of 7am-6pm
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- 2-year market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Since being founded more than 125 years ago, Bethesda has grown from a small, community hospital to a comprehensive long-term acute care hospital, or LTACH.
- Complex Medical
- Brain Injury
- Outpatient Services
The Twin Cities area is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, strong educational system, major universities, professional sports teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities.