Fairview & HealthEast Woodwinds Health Campus is seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join the Hospitalist team.
- Flexible Work Schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- Shift Hours:
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm
- AM Swing Shift: 9 am - 8 pm
- PM Swing Shift: 2 pm - 1 am
- PM Rounder: 8 pm - 7 am
- Exceptional group of physicians with collegial relationships with all specialty groups that practice within the health system.
- Average 12-15 patients for AM shifts and 5-10 patients for PM shifts
- Work with a collegial group of over 13 hospitalists.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- 2-year market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Woodwinds Health Campus is an 86-bed health campus, Level IV trauma, that opened in 200 and is located on 30 acres of pristine wetlands, and the only hospital in the southeast metro area. Specialty services include Orthopedics, Maternity Care, Spine Care, Cancer Care and Natural Care Center.
The Twin Cities area is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, strong educational system, major universities, professional sports teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities.