Gateway Colonial Family Medicine located in Chester/Delaware County has been in practice for over 23 years is looking for a full time Family Medicine Physician to join their private practice.
This practice is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital and the Providers within the Practice have Hospital privileges but are not employed by the Hospital.
- Hours of operation Mon-Thur 8am-7pm, Fri 8am-4pm and walk-in only on Saturday 9am-12pm.
- Practice treats age 2 years and up and they have a 1:6 on call schedule.
- Providers will manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401k w 3% employer contribution.
- 20 days off per year (to be used for vacation and CME)
- CME Allowance
- Sick leave is accumulated.
BE/BC Family Medicine physician with PA license and DEA.