This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a fellowship trained Medical Director for our Breast Surgery program who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Community Breast Care is the leading accredited breast health center serving the Central Indiana area. We are seeking a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive breast care services and compassionate state-of-the-art-care with excellent patient outcomes.
- All-breast practice
- Cancer care affiliation withMD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, maternal-fetal medicine physicians, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
- State of the art surgical suites
- Dedicated Cancer Centers offering a continuum of the best oncology services available throughout Central Indiana
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
- BE/BC in General Surgery and fellowship trained in Breast Surgery/Surgical Oncology
- Desire to function in a highly collaborative surgical and oncologic atmosphere
- Consistent and consecutive employment and training history
- Five to Seven years experience in a clinical practice setting
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
- Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)