Specialty: Family Practice Physician | General Practice Physician | Urgent Care Physician | Occupational Medicine Physician | Internal Medicine Physician with experience treating all ages | Physician Assistant and Family Nurse Practitioners accepted at various sites
Location: Mobile, AL
Duration: Ongoing per diem
Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics. Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness For Employees and Family Members
- Focus on wellness & prevention | Acute episodic, chronic, & primary care treated
- Common cases are cold, flu, sinus, allergies, diabetes, hypertension, UTIs, etc.
- Ages: 2 years and above
- Friendly support staff
- Average patient volume: 2-3 per hour
- Internally built EMR system, paid training
- Require: DEA, state license (some states will also require dispensing license)
- Board Certification NOT required | 2+ years of experience preferred, not always required
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the locum tenens process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect locum tenens opportunity!
If you’re interested,
1) Please Email Resume to email@example.com
2) Call us at 347-576-1486
Visit us at to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions