WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette located in Lafayette, Indiana. Candidate will join a large group of providers in a practice which is currently experiencing significant growth.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have imaging experience preferred, a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Rotational Outreach Schedule:
- Every 3rd week, 1 week per month at Logansport, IN
- Every 3rd Wednesday at Rennselaer, IN
- With balanced schedule at Lafayette, IN
- Outreach locations are within an hours drive from Lafayette, IN
- Call: 1:3
- Average number of outpatients: 11 - 13 patients per day
- Average number of inpatients: 8 - 15 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.