We are seeking an experienced, board certified Program Director (MD or DO) who has a proven ability to engage with their residents, grow a successful program and shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to the Oklahoma City metro area. Known as America's biggest small town, Oklahoma City offers the perfect blend of small town hospitality and metropolitan amenities. The city is experiencing unprecedented growth with more young families and businesses moving into the city limits. Western charm and hospitality abound within this growing cosmopolitan area that features diverse dining, entertainment and cultural amenities.
Program Director Opportunity Overview:
- Full-Time, Employed, Salaried Position
- Program is Funded for 8 Positions - 2 Residents Per Academic Year
- Director will Provide Supervision, Instruction and Evaluation of OB/GYN Residents
- Director will Establish, Manage and Evaluate the Education Programs, Policies and Procedures of the Residency
- Director will Recruit, Supervise and Evaluate the Paid and Voluntary Faculty to Provide Necessary Resident Instruction and Supervision
- Competitive Pay, Comprehensive Benefits & Excellent Retirement Options
- Mission Driven Program & Hospital
- Supportive Administration & Staff within SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital