We are a well-established, busy, large physician and midwife women's health group located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking board certified/board eligible physicians to join our group. We provide evidenced-based women's healthcare services to Tacoma and its surrounding communities, Federal Way, Burien and Seattle. Our practices are strategically located near the hospitals from which we practice.
Candidates must be hardworking, compassionate, and dedicated to providing superior patient care. You will need to enjoy both gynecology and obstetrics - including high-risk obstetrics and gynecological surgeries. For gynecologic surgeries, you will also have access to multiple daVinci robot surgical systems. We also offer comprehensive pregnancy care with in-office ultrasound and Maternal Fetal Medicine support. St Joseph Hospital in Tacoma is a Level III NICU. Our group also has GYN/ONC and UroGyn support readily available.
All of our providers enjoy a 4 day work week with 1 in 6-8 coverage frequency. Our group serves in the most rapidly growing areas in the country. Living in the Puget Sound Region provides for active city life, but still have plenty of outdoor adventures. You can choose between city living and the suburbs.
- MD or DO, Board Certified/Board Eligible (must become BC within the first two years of employment)
- Two to three years of practice experience as an OB/GYN preferred, but not required. New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Washington State medical license required at time of employment
- DEA, NPI and prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Health Providers certification by the America Heart Association
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers