Physician - Oncology
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The Twin Cities is a major metropolitan area that includes Minneapolis - the most populated city in the state of Minnesota - and St. Paul, the state capital. There are numerous lakes in the region, and an extensive park system, which account for residents being some of the most physically fit in the country. Regardless of this fact, medicine is a major industry. With a very low unemployment rate, St. Paul is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Twin Cities job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Come Join a distinguished healthcare organization’s growing oncology group that is focused on providing exceptional patient care, not volume! We are on the lookout for a dynamic and forward-thinking physician to provide excellent oncology care to the patients our client serves.
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients in oncology
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other providers and staff
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in the delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- Provide comprehensive medical oncology services
- Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) from an approved school of medicine
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
- Must have a current, unrestricted Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty