ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital (WOSH) is seeking an BC/BE Orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstructive Surgery(Total Hip and Total Knee) to join their team in Toledo, OH! This opportunity is health system employed, solo practice with all ancillary services needed to support an orthopedic practice. This opportunity would allow potential partner to quickly develop a total joint practice, but opportunity to practice some general othopedics would be available. The current practice is 100% electronic medical records at both the office and hospital.
ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital is the regions first and only dedicated orthopaedic specialty hospital. Our experts are devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of bone, muscle, joint, and nerve conditions and injuries. A division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital, our cutting-edge facility offers sports medicine, bone and joint care, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, plus casting, radiology, and lab tests.
??What makes us a specialty hospital?
- Forty-two beds, specifically designed for orthopaedic and spine needs.
- A patient-centric environment designed with orthopaedic safety in mind, right down to the selection of flooring material.
- Six operating rooms, featuring the most advanced surgical equipment available.
- State-of-the-art pain technology, to manage pain after surgery, reduces narcotics use and speeds up recovery.
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment thats rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Physician license in the state of Ohio is required.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- completed a Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery.
- This position involves hip and knee, total joint replacements exclusively.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.