Wake Forest Health Network Pediatrics Premier provides excellence in health care from the newborn through college age. Our remarkable staff includes well-trained pediatric nurses and office assistants who collectively have decades of experience in caring for the needs of children. Our physicians are all Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Wake Forest Health Network Pediatrics Premier is a recipient of the inaugural Mother-Baby-Friendly Clinic Award recognizing the practice as one of the best in the state for providing support to breastfeeding families.
Wake Forest Health Network Pediatrics Premier is located in the state-of-the-art Premier Medical Plaza in northern High Point, near Greensboro, designed for the comfort and convenience of our patients. Premier Medical plaza is a 128,000 square foot outpatient medical facility, featuring primary care and specialty physician practices, imaging and laboratory services, an outpatient surgery suite and a classroom. The Premier Medical Plaza is a great location to practice, with specialists at your fingertips, and a Convenience Care Clinic offering same day appointments for your patient’s acute care needs.
Highly competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.
OUR PREFERRED CREDENTIALS
- MD or DO
- BC in specified specialty
- NC medical license in good standing or the ability to obtain
High Point, North Carolina, part of the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, the Personalized Life Care practice is just two hours from the NC Mountains and three hours to the pristine Carolina coast. With a regional population of 1.6 million, High Point is the smaller of the connected cities with a population of 111,967.
High Point enjoys:
- 16 colleges and universities
- Midway between North Carolina’s two major cities- Raleigh and Charlotte, the Carolina coast and mountains
- Home to the Wyndham Championship PGA Tournament, Greensboro Aquatic Center, multiple minor-league teams, 101 parks and 137 miles of trails in Guilford County alone, and much more!
- High Point is known as the “Home Furnishings Capital of the World”
- Lower cost of living compared to other similar-sized areas in the state
- Quick access to Piedmont Triad International (PTI) Airport in Greensboro
- High ranking public and private school options