Community Howard Regional Health seeks an enthusiastic BE/BC Pediatrician to join an established, collegial practice in Kokomo, Indiana. Located on the campus of Community Howard Regional Hospital, it offers convenient access to both the hospital and many ancillary services. Ideal candidates will have a passion for caring for children and adolescents, possess excellent communication skills, and desire to work as part of a team.
This opportunity offers:
· Well-established practice of 7 highly-experienced providers (5 physicians/2 pediatric nurse practitioners) with a continuously growing patient panel
· High volume of newborns and sports medicine patients
· Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as generous incentives
· Ability to practice in a welcoming, close-knit community while having the support of a larger network
· Opportunity to practice both outpatient and inpatient medicine (1:6 rotation as pediatric hospitalist)
Facility & Network Highlights:
· Tertiary care center for growing ten-hospital network
· Physician-led organization that promotes and supports physician leadership
· Multi-disciplinary physician group of 1000+ providers
· One of the largest primary care networks in the state
· Fully-integrated EMR system (EPIC)
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Pediatrics and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.