Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist at ProMedica Toledo Childrens Hospital in Toledo, Ohio. The current Neurosciences program has 22 physicians and multiple APPs seeing all types of Neurology, from Epilepsy to Stroke. The pediatric neurology team currently consists of 2 pediatric neurologists and 2 advanced practice providers. Due to growth and volume, we are looking to add another physician who has an interest in both outpatient and inpatient pediatrics as well as academics.
- 35 hours of clinical time and 5 hours of admin time
- Monday - Friday
- 1 in 3 weekends
- 1 in 3 call
- Adding a physician due to growth
- 3-4 exam rooms per provider
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians, the region's largest multi-specialty group, with more than 900 employed physicians and advance practice providers
- Dedicated time in procedure rooms with full anesthesia support.
- Pediatric Hospitalists in-house 24 hours a day.
- Faculty appointment available.
- Opportunity to engage in teaching pediatric residents and /or clinical research.
- Practice conveniently located on the campus of the ProMedica Toledo Childrens Hospital.
- State-designated Level lll Regional Perinatal Center for high risk infants with 151 beds, including 60-bed newborn intensive care unit, 18-bed pediatric intensive care unit and Debbie Brass Childrens Cancer Center.
- Competitive salary, malpractice insurance coverage, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k), CME, relocation assistance up to 10K
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
ProMedica's Mission is to improve your health and well-being. And we at ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital take that pledge very seriously. We are a 151-bed facility that caters to the hospitalization needs of children and adolescents. In fact, we are the region's only hospital exclusively for children accredited by the Joint Commission. We offer a 60-bed newborn intensive care unit that has individual patient rooms designed to mimic the sheltered environment of a mother's womb. We also care for pediatric cancer patients in our state-of-the-art yet fun and whimsical - Debbie Brass Children's Cancer Center. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, were the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing