This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join a reputable, well-established practice in Central Indiana. We are seeking a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering high quality patient care.
- Join an established and professional surgical team
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to tailor practice to candidates sub-specialty interests
- Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
- Competitive compensation and benefits packet, including incentives
Licensure & Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery certification
- Indiana medical license will be required
- BE/BC and fellowship trained in Plastic Surgery
- Specific areas of focus will primarily be Reconstructive surgery (specifically DIEP flap), as well as some Cosmetic surgery including but not limited to, abdominal wall reconstruction, colorectal reconstructions, complex wounds, and pilonidal cyst
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
- Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)