WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Psychiatrist to join our Dyer Behavioral Health Program. Interested candidate will join an established practice including five General, four Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists and two Nurse Practitioners. The scope of care for this inpatient opportunity includes substance abuse.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible schedule
- Weekday Call: 1:3 - Day call only 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tele-Psych covers night call
- Weekend Call: 1:8
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Adult inpatient work only
- Addictions experience preferred
- Will only cover new patient consults during call: 0 - 3 per day
- Average inpatient volume: 8 - 9 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Major Depression with Chemical Dependency
- Psychosis Symptomatology
- Comprehensive Continuum of Care
- Well-established practice
- Experienced clinical support staff
- Sustainable environment
- Work from one location, close proximity to Chicago
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.