Fairview Health Services is seeking 1 board certified / board eligible Adult Psychiatrist for outpatient practice at Fairview Clinics – Apple Valley in Apple Valley, MN.
In this practice, the Psychiatrist will provide psychiatry services in support of the Fairview Clinics Collaborative Care Psychiatry model. In this model, Fairview primary care providers (PCPs) refer patients to the Psychiatrist based on diagnostic questions, complexity or instability and the need for a specialty consultation. The Psychiatrist sees the patients for a diagnostic evaluation and the option for one or more additional follow-up appointments to initiate /stabilize meds as needed. Most patients are then returned to the referring PCP for ongoing primary psychiatric management. In addition, the psychiatrist is available for provider- to- provider consultations both face to face and via the shared EMR.
This is an innovative, rewarding practice that we believe is the future for caring for the mental health needs of the patients in the communities we serve.
- Clinic location: Fairview Clinics – Apple Valley in Apple Valley, MN – 30mins south of Minneapolis
- Join a team of Psychiatrists and APRNs serving the Fairview Clinic System.
- Participate in regular consultation meetings with Fairview Psychiatrists
- Have access to a Behavioral Health Clinician and Specialty Mental Health Provider network to support the behavioral health needs of your patients.
- Use an efficient and fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Schedule details: 36 patient contact hours/week. M-F. 8am – 5:00pm
- Call Frequency: No Call at this time
- Openings: 1.0 FTE
- J1/H1B VISA Accepted: No
- Market competitive compensation
- Sign-On Bonus & Medical School Loan Forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Psychiatry residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.