The Intensive Care Unit is staffed by intensivists 24 hours per day. The ICU team consists of board-certified physicians, certified nurse practitioners, experienced critical care nurses, respiratory and physical therapists, pharmacists, social workers, chaplains, and case managers. Our entire patient care team is committed to providing the highest quality care while treating patients with highly complex conditions.
The outpatient pulmonary clinic cares for patients from all over Northern New Mexico. We provide a full range of outpatient pulmonary services and see patients with asthma, COPD, lung nodules/cancer, secondary pulmonary hypertension, interstitial lung disease, and sleep apnea.
Join CHRISTUS St. Vincent Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates well-established team of pulmonary and critical care providers and enjoy:
* Employed model with well-established, mission-minded not-for-profit organization
* 18 bed closed medical ICU, cover only one hospital with easy parking access
* Excellent case mix of medical, cardiac, surgical, trauma, and neuro patients
* Newly renovated clinic adjacent to hospital with lab, radiology, and pharmacy on campus
* Dedicated support staff and tenured team of clinicians in a collegial environment
* Opportunity to blend inpatient and outpatient work
* Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit http://santafe.org/
Competitive salary plus productivity bonus, sign on bonus and relocation assistance provided, annual CME and licensure/membership dues funded, malpractice covered with tail, comprehensive benefits package offered including 403b with employer contribution and 457b deferred comp opportunity.
Medical School graduate with a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an approved medical school, or possession of Standard Certificates as issued by the Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates. Possess an active, unrestricted New Mexico medical license (or ability to obtain one). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Sleep medicine experience optional.