Monroe Clinic, a member of SSM Health, is seeking a full time Radiation Oncologist to join us in our exciting journey in creating our own radiation oncology service line at Monroe Clinic in Monroe, WI. Construction of the new Radiation and Medical Oncology space is already underway. Target opening date of January 2020 is our goal, in order to be successful in this launch, we need the right physician in place. This full time Radiation Oncologist can expect to see 8-11 patients per day in the first year with forecasted growth from there. In house referrals from oncology, OBGYN, Urology already in place to support this practice. Our SSM Turville Bay Radiation Oncology team consists of 5 experienced board certified physicians and staff in 3 other locations in south central Wisconsin. The ideal candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified, will possess a strong sense of team work and excellent communication skills, and have experience with IMRT, VMAT, IGRT, 3D conformal and 2D.
- Brand new service line build out
- Comprehensive support staff including Physicists, Dosimetrists, Therapists, RN
- Equipment: Varian True Beam, CT Simulator, Eclipse Treatment planning system and ARIA/Epic Electronic Health Record.
- Call schedule weekly rotation of 1 in 6
- Physician peer case review on weekly basis with Madison/Janesville/Baraboo peers
- BE/BC Radiation Oncology
- MD active unrestricted license
- DEA (active unrestricted)