MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
We're looking for a Full-Time SNFist / Post-Acute Care Physician
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
PIH Health is seeking a full-time SNFist to join an established multi-specialty medical group and develop an Outpatient Post-Acute Care Services Program.
- Provide assessment and consulting on patients at area skilled nursing facilities.
- Provide medical oversight of patient care and rehabilitation.
- Serve as the collaborating physician of any existing nurse practitioners.
- Work very collaboratively with home care teams.
- Medical Direction of both the program and potentially facilities, if desired.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562-698-0811 Ext. 81030
Submit CVs toErica.Taylor2@pihhealth.org
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA approved Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency program followed by satisfactory completion of an approved Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Current, unrestricted California medical license and must be board certified
- MD or DO
- At least five (5) years of clinical practice with experience in PI/CQI processes and systems