Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is growing and recruiting fellowship trained Adult Reconstructionist to join our exceptional team, which includes the medical staff of the Green Bay Packers, Dr. Pat McKenzie, Orthopedic Surgeon and Dr. Jim Ebben, Primary Care/Sports Medicine Physician and their partners:
Dr. Bob Anderson, nationally recognized Foot and Ankle expert
Dr. David Ruta, Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Dr. Jim Spears, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
Dr. Kevin Shepet, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon, Shoulder Specialist
Dr. David Conrad and Dr. Ken Kleist, Joint Reconstruction Surgeons
Dr. Steven Goldberg, Hand/Wrist/Elbow Surgeon
Dr. Derek Vaugh, Hand Surgeon
Dr. Patti McDougal-Schick, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Dana Trotter, Rheumatologist
Our comprehensive Rehabilitation Team of 10 Physical Therapists, 3 Occupational Therapists/CHT and the regions largest Athletic Training outreach program
Our goal is simple; we want the sharpest minds and the best team players to join us as we build a nationally benchmarked sports medicine & orthopedics subspecialty practice.
Green Bay is home to many things; from our legendary Green Bay Packers to an affordable environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where weve created one of the nations leading health systems which is recognized as a leader in accountable care health across the nation. Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs over 170 primary care physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base.
- Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety. 2018 Best Hospitals in the Nation rating!
- State of the art new Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics facility with local, regional, and national referrals.
- No primary call obligation as Level 3 ED call covered by full-time orthopedic trauma specialists
- Phenomenal physician satisfaction through team based care with extensive support by advanced practitioners, nursing, and athletic trainers focused on efficient, productive, high-quality patient care.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital 35 minutes north of Green Bay serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- The states largest Athletic Training outreach to 27 local school districts, a comprehensive Physical, Occupational, and Certified Hand Therapy staff in over 27 locations across our region.
- Competitive compensation.
- Complete benefits package including 240 hours of contracted time off per year, malpractice, health and dental insurance, retirement plan, 80 hours per year to conduct CME with $5,000 stipend.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Physician-governed specialty care medical group with a retention rate of +91% focused on extensive collaboration and support with administration to create the premiere, aligned health system.
Our vision is that the people in our region will be their healthiest during every stage of their lives, and healthcare cost and quality will be the best in the nation. We are looking for the right experts committed to a subspecialty practice ready to make that a reality. Currently seeking subspecialists in:
- Joint Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine