Fairview Health Services urgent care centers provide convenient medical care weekdays, evenings and weekends. Physicians working at urgent care provide a broad spectrum of non-emergent care for minor illness and injury. All hospital admissions are referred to the physician on-call for these practices. Moonlighters are needed for a variety of shifts at Fairview urgent care centers and at other Fairview clinics in the metro area. Hours vary by site. Volume fluctuates seasonally. Hours Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Sat., 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Sun., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Competitive wage including weekend and holiday differentials
- Professional liability coverage is provided
- We are unable to accept J1/H1B VISA for this position.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required)
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric and adult patients
- Currently active in an accredited residency or fellowship program
- Brooklyn Park
- St. Paul
- North Branch