- Multi-disciplinary team
- Compliant patient population
- Established protocols
- 7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Full day (8 or 10 hours)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Health Service Department (HSD)
- Livermore, California
- Tracy, California
Please send resume to email@example.com for immediate review!
If you want to be a part of this highly respected and elite group of health-care professionals, we encourage you to apply today.
Provide world-class health-care services.
- Possess a current, valid California certificate as a PA from the Physician’s Examining Committee.
- Certified in Basic Life Support, Level C (BLS-C).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience within the last 5 years working as a PA in an occupational health clinic, ambulatory care clinic, acute care setting, or a physician’s office.
- Free from any work restrictions which interferes with the provision of patient care in an ambulatory clinic.
*MedTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer*