Immediate Opening in Occupational Medicine
Come join CORE, the recognized leader in Occupational Medicine. Our nationwide occupational medicine platform provides the full spectrum of occupational medicine services to numerous Fortune 500 companies, NASA, and other industry leaders. Since our founding, CORE has focused on providing high quality occupational healthcare services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our clients. This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally recognized occupational healthcare provider.
We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physician's Assistants (Mid-Level Providers) to join our team in the Waynesboro, GA area. This is a full-time position with a highly competitive salary and benefits package. In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our professionals the opportunity to establish close relationships with the people they treat, in the place where they spend significant time: at work.
Our highly competitive total compensation and benefits package includes:
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Long-term disability and short-term disability benefits
In addition to these excellent benefits, CORE offers our providers the following:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement
- Paid CME days on an annual basis
- Cell phone allowance
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, review the job specifications below:
- Perform pre-placement physical examinations for new hires.
- Provide medical assessments and health services to employees who become ill or injured at work.
- Perform return to work assessments to ensure fitness for duty and a safe workplace environment.
- Perform fitness for duty evaluations.
- Assist with coordination of care, physician referrals, transitional duty program.
- Provide medical review of surveillance and immunization records of contracted employees, physicians, volunteers and other affiliates.
- Assist with TB Surveillance and Hepatitis B immunization programs.
- Maintain professional growth and development through approved seminars, workshops and professional affiliations.
- Review and sign all EKG, pulmonary function tests, visual exams and lab tests as required.
- Review and sign wellness center medical authorizations
- Perform other work related duties as assigned or requested.
- Knowledge of medical practice and occupational health
- Knowledge of medical policies, regulations, and procedures
- Skill in developing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
- Skill in developing and maintaining medical quality assurance and quality control standards
- Ability to react calmly, objectively and effectively in emergency situations.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data if an effort to evaluate clinical performance
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate, cooperate with and work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of the organization�s policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of health care administration, center philosophy, policies and operating procedures. Knowledge of fiscal management practices and human resource management techniques.
- Knowledge of EMR systems.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Skill in planning, organizing and supervising.
- Skill in exercising initiative and judgment.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
Graduate of an accredited Physician's Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) Program.
National Board Certification.
Current state level Medical license in good standing.
Previous experience practicing in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine is desirable.
Recently licensed graduates who are highly motivated are encouraged to apply.
Previous experience in working with Workers Compensation, DOT, and OSHA Regulated Exams desirable.
Valid motor vehicle license and clear driving record.