#teamSHO leads the pack in innovation and continues to revolutionize the cannabis industry, reaching unimagined heights for solventless extraction with groundbreaking new products and technology. SHO Products is a fast growing company, which has more than tripled in size after its start in 2015.
Pick Packer is responsible for picking/packing and fulfilling orders in a warehouse setting and other warehouse duties such as moving, organizing, and general cleaning.
- Pick orders, by locating items in the warehouse, and moving them to the processing and shipping area.
- Inspect products to ensure that theyre accurately picked, not damaged or missing any parts, package them according to specifications and prepare to be shipped.
- Maintain warehouse inventory by arranging boxes and making sure theyre stored in a way that is organized, while matching assigned locations, and wont be damaged.
- Track all orders, packaging, and shipping in order to ensure inventory is accurately recorded.
- Responsible for maintaining general cleanliness and organization in and around the warehouse.
- Familiarity with shipping software
- Being able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
- Being proficient in basic computer applications
- Previous warehouse experience
Compensation is dependent on previous experience.
Location: Position is available at SHO headquarters, located in Los Angeles.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Optional Group Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental (available following probationary period).
Possible Equity Compensation/Bonuses