Picker / Packers - OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, November 8, 2018
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Open House Location:
121 North Shirk Road
New Holland, PA 17557
Resume Submission and Contact Information:
CareersUSA - Exton
Applicants may also apply through this Monster posting
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 37 years of experience, has a job opportunity available.
Our Client is seeking Picker / Packers in New Holland, PA.
Earn $10.00 per hour at these full-time, temp-to-hire positions, Work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
The Picker / Packer physically pulls inventory from the shelves according to a designated pick ticket to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. They pack orders according to customer specification directing them to the shipping department. They review orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Accurately pick and pack inventory for fulfillment
- Document inventory movement
- Meet or exceed client’s expectations in regards to picking, packing and shipping requirements
- Stock shelves, cycle count and re-arrange inventory
- Use computer terminal for required tasks
- Maintain specific productivity levels
- Apply labels, tags and packing slips for inventory shipments
- Prepare and/or maintain required logs, reports and records
- Recommend changes or methods to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Be available for cross-training and work in all fulfillment departments and other Company departments as necessary
- Communicate and develop relationships with all departments
- Report operational and/or personnel difficulties to supervisor
- Communicate and observe all Company rules; adhere to and promote best practices in accordance with Company health, housekeeping, safety and quality regulations
- Seeking candidates with an ability to work a flexible schedule with overtime hours, off-schedule hours, weekend hours and holiday hours as necessary
- Be organized, detail oriented and quality conscious with a proactive attitude
- Be flexible with start and end time of shifts and be available for overtime or weekend hours when required
- Must have basic computer skills
- Be able to lift 40 lbs or more
- Be a team player
- Possess basic math competency
- Have reliable transportation and excellent attendance record
- Previous warehouse working experience preferred
- Pass background check and drug screening
This open house is for pre-registered candidates to interview at designated time slots.
Please apply to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to pre-register.
*Qualified candidates not pre-registered will not be turned away.
Please bring an updated resume and 2 forms of state-issued ID (such as your driver's license or state ID and either your Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or Passport) If you do not have these ID's please call for alternatives.
All candidates must be dressed appropriately for an interview. Please allow at least 1 hour to complete the process (paperwork, computer testing (if applicable) and an interview).
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the positions or need directions, see you at the open house!
You may also apply to this posting if you can't make the open house and would like to schedule an appointment to register with our Exton office.