Piedmont Columbus Regional named 'America's Best Midsize Employers'
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - Piedmont Columbus Regional made the Forbes 2017 list of America's Best Mid-Size Employers. We are one of the 300 best mid-sized employers in the U.S. with more than 1,000 employees.
For the lists, Forbes partnered with statistics firm Statista to select data from a survey of more than 30,000 U.S. employees.
Why Columbus, Georgia?
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the North Georgia mountains and local lakes
- Urban Whitewater course named one of "Today's Top Adventures in the World" by USA Today
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, fine arts and music scene
- Voted No. 4 on Today.coms 100 Best Places to Raise a Family
- Voted No. 1 Elementary School and High School in the state of Georgia by SchoolDigger.com
- Home to Columbus State University, part of the University System of Georgia
What We Are Seeking?
Piedmont Columbus Regional is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join an experienced, well-established Hospital Employed practice in the Columbus community. This position offers an excellent benefits plan, call coverage with other local urologists, as well as a strong military referral base. Physician will work with a highly skilled nursing team.
Who Are We?
Piedmont Columbus Regional is comprised of two hospitals, serving a radius of more than 14 counties. The Midtown Campus is the largest of Piedmont Columbus Regionals hospitals and functions as a Level 2 Trauma Center with the regions only Childrens Hospital including a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Neuroscience Center of Excellence, a newly renovated Emergency and Trauma Center as well as the 4-arm model of the da Vinci Robot.
The Northside Campus is a 100-bed, general acute care hospital that is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality, accompanied by the highest levels of customer service. Northside has opened a 12,000 square foot Emergency Department with 10 patient rooms as well as behavioral health rooms. The new ED at the Northside Campus is staffed with board-certified ER physicians 24/7 as well as creating other physician-led programs. When completed, the Northside Campus location and reputation will position itself well in the market. We are building on its excellence and are planning to meet the needs of north Columbus and Harris County for generations to come.