Club Pilates is actively seeking Certified Pilates Instructors to join our growing family.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), youâ€™ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
- Current Pilates Reformer Certification, full apparatus certification preferred
- Experience teaching group classes
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
Born in San Diego in 2007, Club Pilates has expanded across the nation, bringing Pilates to hundreds of thousands of people. We serve up over eight million workouts each year to our dedicated membersâ€¦and weâ€™re just getting started.
Pure to Joseph Pilatesâ€™ original Reformer-based Contrology Method, but modernized with group practice and expanded state-of-the-art equipment, Club Pilates offers high-quality, life-changing training at a surprisingly affordable price.
We believe that Pilates is the path to a fuller, more satisfying physical existence. We believe that being in control of your body helps you to be in control of your life. And best of all, we believe that you can start anytime.
Powered by JazzHR