Over the past 74 years, Morgan Corp. has expanded to one of the largest diversified heavy construction grading companies in the Southeast. With offices in SC, NC, and GA, and hundreds of employees, Morgan Corp. supports multiple projects and strives to exceed customer expectations while upholding core values.
Morgan Corp. is currently searching for experienced Pipe Crew members to work on projects out of the Charlotte, NC Office.
This position performs a variety of tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. This position will also assist other craft workers as necessary.
- Trackhoe Operators
- Loader Operators
- Pipe Ditch Laborers
- Clean and prepare construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications.
- Lay water lines, storm water lines, sanitary sewer, and other underground utilities.
- Properly operate hand and power tools, vibratory compactors, small hoist, and basic survey equipment.
- Perform safety inspections of work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 year of pipe laying experience preferred
- Fusion Welding HDPE pipe experience a plus
- Ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions
- Capable of working at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Must be accountable for conduct and have excellent attendance
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com