Our Pipe Recovery Engineer maintains a high standard of efficiency and safety in the performance of basic pipe recovery operations. Under direct supervision, this role is responsible for the safe execution of operations in all aspects of open-hole and/or cased-hole logging and completion services which may include, but is not limited to, rigging up the truck at the service location, assisting with all operations both in the shop and at the wellsite. Operates and maintains the assigned wireline truck and equipment, as well as keeps records for the overall operation.
This is position which will be based in or around the Fort Morgan, CO area.
- Installation / disassembly (rig up/rig down) of wireline and pressure control equipment in accordance with original manufacturer’s standards including verification of applicable certifications. Assembles, secures, and disconnects equipment.
- Monitors, evaluates, and adjusts process or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency. Tasks are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate industry standards.
- Performs a combination of shipping, loading, and unloading duties. Follows all standard shipping practices and procedures with full compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations including additional transportation routing and scheduling requirements. Verifies and documents identity and quantity of all equipment.
- Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots wireline truck and equipment including diagnostics, as well as keeps records for the overall operation.
- Drives Company vehicles & equipment: wireline trucks, cranes, pickup truck, pickup truck with trailer
- Ensures compliance with all regulations applicable to wireline explosives operations
- Clean and maintain company vehicles, tools, & equipment; Troubleshoot tool, equipment, and truck problems; Redress tools in the shop and in the field
- Provides support to crew members with operations on and off location and liaise with technicians on equipment failure