Production/manufacturing leadership role for the right person!!!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Accurately read a schedule and communicate with the material handlers when needed
- Operate and maintain machines safely.
- Keep count of number of rolls produced and plan the tables per schedule for the day.
- Oversee a team
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Work for a great Company!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities a plus.
- Self-started, able to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to lead a team and delegate duties.
- Familiar with general warehouse equipment (pallet jack, rulers and gauges).
- 2-3 years working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Tow motor operation skills
- Basic math skills
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-914-0090