Must Apply Within
14333 Chrisman Rd
Houston TX 77039
Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 4:30 pm
Installs concrete, clay, steel, ductile iron, plastic, corrugated pipe and any other type of pipe for
storm drainage, water lines, gas lines and sanitary sewer lines. Lays underground communication and electrical
ducts. May install and set electrical ground boxes, hand holes, manholes, inlets and other structures. Caulks
joints, makes threaded and flanged connections. Installs valves and other accessories. Performs other related
Installs concrete, clay, steel, ductile iron, plastic, corrugated pipe and any other type of pipe for storm drainage, water lines, gas lines and sanitary sewer lines
Lays underground communication and electrical ducts.
- Installs valves and other accessories.
4. Performs other related duties.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.