|Description||Supervises and coordinates employees responsible for quality control, monitoring, maintenance and operation of the airport fuel storage and distribution system.|
• Ensures effective operation of the airport fuel storage and distribution system.
• Manage maintenance of GSE equipment
• Receives, stores, issues and transfers fuel through procedures established by the Company and in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
• Ensures all Quality Assurance procedures meet or exceed A4A 103 requirements.
• Directs, motivates and coaches subordinate staff.
• Ensure disciplinary procedures are conducted in a fair, timely and consistent manner.
• Interpret and administer collective bargaining agreement.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse workgroup with solid problem solving skills
• Uphold Company’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Requirements||• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.|
• Must pass hearing test, color blindness test and drug test to be considered for employment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and possess the ability to pass the required airport driver exam/obtain an airport badge.
• Public transportation is not accessible to work site (tank farm is located at remote airport site and is only accessible by personal vehicle)