Since 1993, Hyde E+C has worked as an integral part of project teams for clients and equipment vendors in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, resulting in the successful construction, commissioning and validation of facilities and equipment. As a member of the Hyde team, you’ll be part of providing state-of-the-art custom solutions for some of the industry leaders. As we continue to grow our operations around the world, we need the best talent—men and women dedicated to quality and innovation. We offer a collaborative culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits. You will find these values reflected in our company:
Position: Piping Commissioning & Qualification — Biotech/Pharma
This position shall perform commissioning and qualification of bio/pharmaceutical equipment, including any or all of systems for medical/buffer preparation, fermentation, cell harvest, ultra filtration, chromatography, CIP, SIP and purified water, WFI, and clean steam make-up and distribution.
- Liaise with the site commissioning department, client engineering and equipment vendors for all issues relating to the utilities systems.
- Initiation of Utility & HVAC modifications, change requests, and SOPs.
- Maintaining the qualification status of the system.
- Ensuring compliance with all GMP regulations.
- Identify projects for improvements in plant reliability & performance
- Implementation of capital projects.
- Compilation of Commissioning Test Packs
- Review of Weld Logs, Borescope reports,
- Hands on Experience on Dead legs and Slope Verification testing
- Coordination with all Stakeholders for C&Q of Clean Piping and Utility Systems
Qualifications & Other requirements
Note: Every effort has been made to identify the essential responsibilities of this position. However, it
in no way states or implies that these are the only duties, nor is it intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.