My client is actively looking for a Piping Designer with Revit /BIM knowledge who creates and establishes complex designs consistent with good practices, client requirements and conformance to Codes & Standards. Sr. Designers apply standard drafting techniques to generate and interpret drawings in support of assigned projects and provide guidance and leadership to drafters and designers to ensure that all established Company design standards and practices are followed. Responsibilities include CAD design of basic equipment layouts, piping routings that are consistent with codes and standards and client requirements. ALSO MUST KNOW REVIT!!!!!!!!!
- Generates design and detail drawings including, plans/sections, and isometrics to support Discipline Leads.
- Familiar with piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and capable of providing input to P&IDs with regard to piping, equipment, valves, specialty items, tagging, connections, etc.
- Manages and maintains the Project Documentation.
- Serves as Project Lead and/or Discipline Lead for select single- and select multi-discipline projects by estimating work hours, developing scope of work, making staffing recommendations, checking drawings, completing quality processes, providing monthly Discipline updates, and attending project meetings.
- Interacts with Clients to convey project design and identify scope changes.
- Interacts with other departments and suppliers to obtain pertinent information.
- ALSO MUST KNOW REVIT
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Dan at 484 567 2084 for immediate consideration!