Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring Pizza Cooks!
As a Grimaldi�s Pizza Cook, you are an extension of the Company. The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and our Pizza Cooks are at the heart of our restaurant. When guests want pizza, they choose Grimaldi�s for its high quality, signature flavor and traditional pizza appeal. You are responsible for preparing and delivering that promise to each of our guests, exceeding their expectations. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family, and you are the Chef! We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. Our Pizza Cooks directly support our mission to run the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times.
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, and serving food items.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment by upholding Grimaldi�s safety and sanitation guidelines in conjunction with state and county health codes.
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and dices fruits and vegetables.
- Stock, date, rotate, and check temperature of product to maintain the highest quality.
- Receives deliveries and stores food in refrigerators and freezers.
- Makes lists of items that need to be ordered and assists in keeping the kitchen organized.
- Prepares the ingredients for cooks to fully execute the items that are offered on the menu.
- Performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Assists in cleaning the kitchen before closing of shift.
- A positive attitude and a genuine desire to exceed guest�s service expectations and provide a quality food items.
- You have an eye for the details, but balanced with swift execution -- Doing things quickly and doing them well.
- Can effectively communicate and work collectively with Managers and other employees.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking skills, and has a clear understanding of weights and measures.
- Is knowledgeable of safe food-handling procedures, sanitary kitchen conditions, and proper hand washing techniques.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle criticism well and learn from mistakes during the training process.
- Can lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as to bend, twist, and stand for extended periods of time to perform normal job functions.
- Works in a hot environment with extreme temperatures and requires frequent use of sharp knives, utensils, hot plates and cooking equipment.
- Possesses/is able to obtain food handlers card.
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career, make friends, and join a great family.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the �8 Slices of Culture�, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi�s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality � People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication �Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy � Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability � Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality � Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity � Respect, Honesty, Values
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.