The Busser contributes to the success of the Restaurant by assisting the Server and Bartender in attending to the Guest’s needs. The Busser’s responsibility is to support the Server and Bartender in servicing the Guest, to run food and beverages, and to reset tables in an efficient and timely manner with a positive demeanor. he following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Floor Manager.
• Wipe tables and seats with dampened cloths, and replace dirty tablecloths.
• Set tables with clean linens, condiments, and other supplies.
• Scrape and stack dirty dishes, and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
• Clean up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and remove empty bottles and trash.
• Perform serving, cleaning, and stocking duties in establishments such as cafeterias or dining rooms in order to facilitate guest service.
• Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays.
• Stock cabinets and serving areas with condiments, and refill condiment containers as necessary.
• Locate items requested by guests.
• Carry food, dishes, trays, and silverware from kitchens and supply departments to serving counters.
• Serve food to guests when waiters and waitresses need assistance.
• Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, and equipment in food service areas and other areas of restaurants, and mop and vacuum floors.
• Bus and set tables with speed and efficiency.
We Are Earl Enterprises®
Earl Enterprises® builds on its past successes in defining ambitious goals for the future.
Earl Enterprises® bring together the power of people, services and creative genius to build innovative sustainable companies that guests can enjoy today and in the future through our diversified brand portfolio. Earl Enterprises® is growing as a leader in the field of entertainment, leisure, tourism, hotel, and restaurant consultant services. Come join us onward and upward. Our concepts include Planet Hollywood, Buca di Beppo, Earl of Sandwich, Chicken Guy, Collide.com, Seaside on the Pier, Mixology, Café Hollywood and Bertucci's.