The Planned Giving Specialist will lead the Planned Giving Committee of the Foundation Board in implementing all aspects of the strategic plan with regard to planned giving. The Planned Giving Specialist will work with the Vice President of Development, Crusader Management, Foundation Board and other key stakeholders to enhance and support the overall mission of the organization to ensure that prospering planned giving continues to enhance the future of the organization. The Planned Giving Specialist is part of the Crusader Community Health Foundation and reports to the Vice President of Development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of three to five years of relationship based fundraising and/or relevant work experience
- Experience managing gifts of $10,000 or more
- Proven track record of securing donations
- Previous development of area community relationships preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solicit and secure planned charitable gifts preferred
- Detailed knowledge of planned giving strategies and terminology preferred
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your Microsoft Word resume and cover letter to email@example.com To review a full job description, please visit our website at www.crusaderhealth.org. No phone calls please.