Find what drives you on a team with a 70 year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you'll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Pall is a leader in Filtration devices and is part of Danaher Corporation. The position of Planner will be to execute to the Master Production Schedule for a specific value stream and to support the operations team in pursuit of excellent customer service as measured by Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
- Execute to the MPS (Master Production Schedule).
- Review material requirements -work with purchasing and other internal planners to adjust and align to the MPS.
- Resolve daily, weekly, monthly OTD.
- Convert the MPS schedule into production orders, generate the work packets and schedule material issuance to the orders
- Monitors the manufacturing performance against the MPS hourly/daily and raises discrepancies to the VSL and Program Specialist/Master Scheduler
- Complete all final maintenance of work orders- Material issuance/return as well as TECO
- Drive ever-improving results by demonstrating Danaher Business System (DBS) tools, consulting skills, and change management process.
- Assist Pall leadership in the execution of DBS through kaizen participation
- Ensure productive kaizen events and sustainment of KPIs.
- Benchmark and incorporate standard methodologies
- Social skills and communication proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to properly balance the management of day-to-day results with systemic problem solving and root cause analysis
- Get results and portray a positive attitude, regardless of the pressure/situation
- Team mindset and ability to work with all individuals in a collaborative framework to solve issues
- At least one year experience in supply chain within a manufacturing organization with a metric and results driven culture.
- Prior daily management, process development and organizational development experience.
- Prior experience with utilizing lean methodology and tools to improve operations and / or overall business processes.
At least one year experience working in SAP
High School diploma
- Individuals in this position will have ongoing interaction and communications with the following:
- Supply Chain
- Value Stream Leader
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.