Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California’s Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage and train a team of production planner to drive production build plan to meet on time delivery
- Experienced in supporting the manufacturing process of data center system, large form factors, diverse materials (sheet metal, plastics), precision machining of a range of alloys, complex mechatronics assemblies, clean room fabrication
- Experienced in supply chain management: working with purchasing team and suppliers to establish and maintain healthy pipeline of materials and supply chain
- Experienced in inventory management, including Lean Manufacturing and implementing Kanba
- Manage and drive weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue
- Leads on improvement of supply chain planning practices and procedures.
- Using comprehensive knowledge and full experience identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies in order to create efficient supply chain planning techniques and tools/systems.
- Monitors and manages capacity of inventory in relation to demand of customer orders and/or forecasts. When needed, modify the original forecast and share with the team.
- Calculates and sets stock levels and monitors inventory health along with managing the shelf life of the products and raw materials.
- Coordinates and executes all forecasting processes. Evaluates processes, and partners with stakeholders to explain and refine it. Activities include:
- Production planning according to the sales forecast supplied
- Scheduling this production planning by taking into account the other production units.
- Reporting daily production numbers and plans,
- To distribute BOM for the each scheduled SKU.
- To define raw materials to be used and to order them from external warehouse.
- To share the weekly and monthly KPI’s with the supply chain team.
- To make stock management for the unit products based on FIFO/FEFO.
- To make stock health management for the finished goods and the raw materials both at internal and external warehouses.
- To follow up the rework products and consume them effectively.
- To cooperate and provide needed information to logistic unit for export operations.
Education & Experience:
- 8 years manufacturing experience.
- BS degree or higher in Manufacturing Planning Management preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Successful experience in a fast paced, multitasking environment required.
- Microsoft Office, and/or advanced Excel skills a plus
- Successful candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled