INDUSTRY: Water, Midstream
LOCATION: Houston, TX
CONTEXT: Our client, a midstream water services company, is seeking a Planning & Performance Lead to provide technical support and ensure due diligence on capital hydraulic infrastructure projects, from planning and prioritization through successful project completion.
- Coordinate with commercial and finance teams to provide management with independent input on the expected or likely range of financial results from projects put forward for approval.
- Manage lessons learned process and incorporate feedback into planning, engineering, and operations.
- Analyze performance data and coordinate with commercial managers and operations to resolve any discrepancies.
- Coordinate with GIS Manager, Land, Construction, and Operations to maintain the accuracy of system map data for input into hydraulic engineering models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, or Petroleum) required. MBA or equivalent business management experience, preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, specific focus on the Water Midstream preferred.
- 3+ years of Project Management and Project Development experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment.
- Familiar with NextGen, PIPESIM, or Synergi hydraulic modeling software.
- Familiar with GIS Mapping software.