When every connection counts, TE's Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE's ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
The Plant Controller manages and reports budgetary and financial control activities and is a key business partner to the local plant management.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Financial reporting preparation including plant performance related to production, fixed and variable spending, productivity, etc.
- Material usage analysis and reporting
- Forecasting, budget planning, and variance analysis for P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Cost center spending control
- Tracking and reporting of KPI's (balanced score card) within the plant
- Ad hoc financial analyses as required
- S-OX and Financial Policy audit support (external and internal) as required
- Make-versus-buy analysis support
- Financial education for operating team regarding financial metrics and tools
- Support Fixed Asset analyst regarding assets in production and Capital Expenditure Requests (CER's).
- Key business partnership to Plant Manager and Global Director of Operations
- Accounting, Finance BS Degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in various Controlling and Finance assignments
- At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience in statistical analysis and financial modeling
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent work style
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Motivating Others
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Building Effective Teams
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)