About Growth Network Holdings
Growth Network Holdings (GNH) is a vertically integrated seed-to-sale cannabis enterprise which operates licensed retail dispensaries, The High Note, in the Los Angeles area. With a range of recreational and medicinal cannabis products under development, GNH launched its first brand in September 2019. Concurrently the company is constructing a micro-cultivation and manufacturing space in East Los Angeles and plans to break ground on its commercial cultivation center in California City this year. We aim to be the brand of choice in the cannabis space within 2 years and are assembling the team capable of delivering to that promise.
About the Position
GNH has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Manager/Director to help us build out our manufacturing, distribution, and production capabilities as we rapidly expand our cannabis operations in California. The Plant Manager/Director will be responsible for the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, quality, and logistics. This is a hands-on position that is responsible for the development of policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, assure quality, and mitigate production problems. To this end, the Plant Manager/Director will improve throughput and other in-house processes with the objective of reducing overall costs and enhancing customer satisfaction. The Plant Manager/Director will provide direction to subordinate managers, offering professional expertise and monitoring performance to ensure that departmental and individual objectives are achieved within scheduled timelines and budgets. He or she will also be tasked with establishing and maintaining a safe, legally compliant workplace, and enforcing compliance with all corporate policies and procedures. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
• Partner with key department leaders to establish our strategy and tactical plans for the continued development and operational execution of a vertically integrated Plant operation.
- Work with Director of Manufacturing to develop SOP’s, policies, and procedures for manufacturing operations.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Ensure manufacturing KPIs/output and quality targets achieved.
• Oversee and direct the activities of subordinate managers and non-management staff.
• Determine staffing requirements and oversee the interview, hiring and training of new employees with the assistance of the corporate human resources department.
• Ensure that all staff receives appropriate training on job duties, corporate policies and applicable regulations.
• Ensure compliance with company policy, procedures and applicable regulations.
• Provide coaching and mentoring and conduct evaluations of all subordinate managers within the department.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with the executive members, management team and staff as necessary.
• Understand, implement and enforce the safety program.
• Monitor third party business and suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits.
• Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve performance.
• Coordinate repair and maintenance work in the plant.
• Meet regularly with department heads/business unit leaders; facilitate resolution of issues/problems between business units and/or departments.
- BS in engineering, or equivalent experience
- Prior Cannabis experience highly desirable: pre-roll manufacturing, flower filling, vape, edible, and extraction experience
- 5+ years of plant leadership experience, with a record of sustained productivity improvements.
- Proven record for performance with set goals.
- Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay on schedule in a fast-paced environment
We are entrepreneurial and passionate about what we do and work hard to get results that will shape the future of the cannabis industry. Our corporate offices are in downtown LA, and we operate retail, distribution, and manufacturing operations across California.
Growth Network Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer