Novolex™ employs over 10,000 people across the globe. We strive to be the employer of choice in the global packaging industry. Novolex™ Careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth. Our team is rich in diversity and our culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork in all we do.
2nd Shift Plant Electrician
The Plant Electrician will perform internal wiring for the plant services and oversee outside vendors on large electrical projects. They will also assist the Technical Manager in troubleshooting and repair of production machine control and drive systems. Experience with PIC (peripheral interface controller)
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- To maintain the integrity of plant electrical distribution systems.
- To secure and oversees the work of outside electrical vendors as needed.
- To troubleshoot and repair production machine controls.
- To troubleshoot and repair production drive systems.
- To rewire machine control systems as needed.
- To document all changes in electrical systems.
- To maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- To assist Stacker department in designing and installing electrical controls for built-in- house packaging equipment.
- To review electrical specifications for new equipment.
- A current license or enrollment in an accredited licensing program.
For more information on Novolex™, visit our website at:www.novolex.com
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Pre-employment, as well as post-hire substance testing, is required for specified positions through Novolex. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.
Novolex is an E-Verify Employer.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.