Plant Engineering Manager
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our food manufacturing company in Twin Falls, ID is actively looking for a Plant Engineering Manager. This Manager will develop and implement overall plant technical strategies and tactics focuses on engineering projects, maintenance and reliability focused improvement programs.
- Develop and provide leadership to the Early Management Pillar to ensure implementation of low loss production systems.
- Provide solutions to technical problems and recommendations for improvements in production activities and manages the plant technical organization.
- Develop and lead plant specific engineering and maintenance strategies to achieve key performance goals.
- Create and manage all plant technical expense budgets and work with Corporate Engineering to deliver the capital budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the food industry.
- 3+ years of training experience preferred.
- Capital Plan Budgeting and Execution experience.
- Anaerobic Wastewater Discharge experience is required.
- Reliability and Maintenance experience is a must have.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage up to 125 employees in the maintenance and engineering departments.
- Project Engineer background with experience managing capital projects.
- Prevention Maintenance & Prevention Maintenance Optimization experience.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off