Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Maintenance Supervisor is highly skilled position within the Maintenance Department. They supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery, and equipment and in fabricating metal parts, tool, etc.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Administer department PM and work order system using CMMS software. (SOMAX)
- Monitor, order, set parts to work orders, aid procurement of critical parts for shop inventory.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining department budget accounts and capital spend as required.
- Plan and schedule department workloads in SOMAX, with critical work orders and management assignments.
- Maintain and manage department backlog, of work orders and PM tasks.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, documenting, and verifying all maintenance work to be performed (planned and unplanned)
- Provide SOMAX instruction to maintenance and inventory control associates, as required.
- Giving timely feedback, coaching, and mentoring to team members to help maintain or improve expected performance
- Have leadership skills, and people skills, with above average computer skills/word/and excel.
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties
- Lead and motivate employees to maximize productivity and minimize operating costs.
- Drive department compliance with established safety, GMP, and QCP training and ensure compliance with all company policies, plant rules and all regulatory agencies
- Examines manufacturing equipment to ensure that is works properly and meets all applicable standards and develops a plan for corrective action as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
**Please not this is a 3rd shift only position**