Perform maintenance and repair work on machines, mechanical equipment and facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service repair equipment
- Fabricate and weld
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required
- Install new equipment
- Repair and maintain buildings
- Interact with vendors
- Research products used in equipment repair
- Equipment repair and maintenance. Computerized machining equipment repair.
- Use of basic hand and power tools.
- Follow detailed instructions. Make decisions based on rules and regulations. Follow all company safety policies.
- 2 years’ experience in equipment repair and maintenance.
- High school diploma, driver’s license.
- General communication skills. Basic computer skills.
- Occasional overtime or weekend work. May be required to be on call.
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication - Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork - Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments - Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change - Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”